Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 3

"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." ~Seneca Do you ever remember a moment in your life when you wanted to do something but you though it would be too hard or that you wouldn't be able to accomplish what you wanted to do? Often times after you just go for it and do it, it seems a lot less difficult than you thought it would have been, and you think to yourself "wow, that was easy". Believe in your abilities. You can do it. -Crystalinda

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Can I just say I think this is how I feel about therapy? It's been so much easier after I realized it was ok to go. Now I wonder why I didn't go sooner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so true. The first step is always the hardest. Where ever that step it going.

      Delete